Mark Pelley (The Snake Hunter) is regularly consulted by different animal publications about how to teach dogs to avoid venomous snakes. In this article of Woofmag magazine, I discuss the general knowledge dog owners need to be aware of when understanding how to protect your dog from venomous snakes. This includes:
1. Keeping your house and backyard clean.
2. Obedience training your dog.
3. Keep yourself safe from snakes.
4. Pet insurance
5. What to do if your dog is bitten.
6. Signs and symptoms of snake bite in a dog.
Click on the picture to see the article.
To learn more about Mark Pelley the Snake Hunter go to www.snakehunter.com.au